Full-Time Walmart, Data Architect
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering with Artificial intelligence, Machine learning (Essential), predictive & text analytics
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- Extensive industry and/or research experience solving inference, forecasting and modeling problems with large, real world data sets and large databases (Essential)
- The Ability to understand and analyze the data and communicate results to colleagues (Essential)
- Evaluate and experiment with a variety of business analytic tools to perform descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analysis
- Design and make recommendations on the structure, flow and usage of information for optimal insight and business objective
- Experience working with a number of platforms, such as Hadoop, Dremel, Storm,Hortonworks, HPCC etc
- Experience working with data modeling tools, such as R, Octave, and Matlab, etc
- Data Visualization tools: Qlikview, Spotfire or Tableau
About the company
People with big aspirations can do even bigger things when they’re part of an incredible global team that’s unified in its focus of Making Better Possible. A leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy, diversity and employment opportunity, Walmart ranks among the top retailers in Fortune Magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” survey. We accomplish this by dedicating every aspect of our business and ourselves to finding new and innovative ways of Making Better Possible.
We Save People Money So They Can Live Better”Save money, live better.” It was Sam Walton’s personal philosophy and the secret to his success. Nearly 50 years later, it drives every decision we make at the world’s largest retailer.
Address and contact
2-5/F, Tower 2 and 1-12/F, Tower 3, SZITIC Square, 69 Nonglin Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Fax: (86-755)21511076 / 21511077