Full-Time Walmart, Finance Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Work with KPMG and internal BU owner to complete FCPA Parent Project and ensure implementation/new control is in place per schedule.
- Perform designed monitoring and detective control testing periodically for key FCPA control activities and provide support to FCPA audit.
- Support team leader to provide guidance of A/C compliance financial control to Finance organization.
- Work with IAS to identify potential risk/opportunity or non-compliance area and risk degree, drive recommendation become BU’s action plan to close open finding and improve control environment and activities.
- Bachelors or higher in Accounting, Economics or Internal control.
- 3+ years proven track and experiences in:
- Internal control management (multi-national firm).
- Strong project experience.
- Retail business.
- Good command of Finance essential techniques and understanding of FCPA requirement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, Highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Good presentation and English skills.(written and verbal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working attitude & behavior.
- Showing high potential of working organization and self-management ability.
- Proficient in office application software (MS Office including Excel, Word, PPT, Access, MS project and Visio)
- CPA, ACCA is preferred.
About the company
People with big aspirations can do even bigger things when they’re part of an incredible global team that’s unified in its focus of Making Better Possible. A leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy, diversity and employment opportunity, Walmart ranks among the top retailers in Fortune Magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” survey. We accomplish this by dedicating every aspect of our business and ourselves to finding new and innovative ways of Making Better Possible.
We Save People Money So They Can Live Better”Save money, live better.” It was Sam Walton’s personal philosophy and the secret to his success. Nearly 50 years later, it drives every decision we make at the world’s largest retailer.
Address and contact
2-5/F, Tower 2 and 1-12/F, Tower 3, SZITIC Square, 69 Nonglin Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Fax: (86-755)21511076 / 21511077