Full-Time Walmart, Technical Director ( IOS, Android )
- Bachelor’s Degree; minimum of seven years of experience in IT Operations /Management
- Demonstrated ability and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing systems and procedures that meet business requirements and are cost effective
- Broad knowledge and hands-on experience with ecommerce system, high volume web systems and mobile application on both Android/iOS, concepts, and methodologies
- Well-developed communication and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with senior management
- Goal-oriented work ethic, with a high standard for quality and performance, and a demonstrated capacity for hard work, high drive and stamina; ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to lead a progressive IT group
- Solid project management and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate people
About the company
People with big aspirations can do even bigger things when they’re part of an incredible global team that’s unified in its focus of Making Better Possible. A leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy, diversity and employment opportunity, Walmart ranks among the top retailers in Fortune Magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” survey. We accomplish this by dedicating every aspect of our business and ourselves to finding new and innovative ways of Making Better Possible.
We Save People Money So They Can Live Better”Save money, live better.” It was Sam Walton’s personal philosophy and the secret to his success. Nearly 50 years later, it drives every decision we make at the world’s largest retailer.
Address and contact
2-5/F, Tower 2 and 1-12/F, Tower 3, SZITIC Square, 69 Nonglin Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Fax: (86-755)21511076 / 21511077